Innovation in asset and rights management on blockchain
At Finweg we work with blockchain technology for the creation and management of contracts and electronic assets through their tokenization.
More than 20 years of experience in technology and solutions for digital transformation of processes in Spain and Latin America.
Tokenizes assets and agreements to increase their security and efficiency.
It allows an agile creation and incorporation of new electronic instruments.
Easily incorporate new actors into the system such as:
- retail chains
- Service providers
- government entities, etc.
Allows for a better exploitation of Big Data by applying AI models for behaviour analysis, trends, anticipating situations, etc..
The full lifecycle of assets and rights is managed in a comprehensive manner, providing a global view of their status to all the actors involved, according to the established.
Decentralised and collaborative process
Transactions are completed online eliminating the need for verification and validation processes and thus, the associated errors and fraud.
Traceability and control
With the security mechanisms of blockchain technology.
With the Finweg Platform, a digital representation of assets and rights can be made, with the tokenization and creation of new electronic instruments to:
- Manage property and rights.
- Automate the transmission.
- Automate the execution of associated rights
- Make the process transparent in multi-stakeholder settings.
- Programmable Payments, with automated conditions in Smart Contract.
- M2M (Machine to Machine) payments, integrating IoT
- Electronic alternative to legacy payment (checks, promissory notes, etc.)
- Invoice discount and reverse factoring
- Electronic Letters of Credit
- Electronic Bank Guarantees
Energy and Industry
- PPAs (Power Purchase Agreements) for renewable energies
- Management of participations in infrastructure investments.
- Traceability of processes to control the quality or origin of supplies.
- Automation of M2M processes, integrating IoT.
Social media economy
Social Coins for:
- True Fans Rewarding
- Customer loyalty
NFT Collections for:
- Community building
- Merchandising Certification
- New Digital Merchandising
- Monetization of contents
- Marketplace of assets
The information is replicated in a network of completely equal nodes.
- Transactions are stored in blocks that are sealed with an unalterable code. The blocks are linked (blockchain) which makes any information alteration more difficult.
- The incorporation of transactions is performed with consensus mechanisms that ensure they are authentic and prevent their manipulation.
- Stored information cannot be modified or deleted by anyone.
More than 20 years of experience in the development and implementation of technology and solutions for process improvement.
Co-founderEnrique Olivera has more than 16 years experience working in tech companies (INDRA) in positions related to business development and business administration in Latam.
He is an Agricultural Engineer from the University of Buenos Aires and also has a MBA from CEMA University.
CTOWladimiro Navarro Köhler has more than 25 years of experience in development and innovation positions in different companies, latest 10 years in solutions for the financial sector. Wladimiro Navarro, is a Telecommunications Engineer from the Universidad Politécnica of Madrid. He also has a PDD from IESE.
Luis Álvarez Satorre
Luis Alvarez Satorre, currently Chief Executive Officer at SIA Group, previously led businesses from high growth small units to drive the turnaround as CEO of BT Global Services.
Finweg, participated in the 8th edition of startAD's Corporate Sprint Accelerator, a 4-week virtual accelerator for early-stage fintech startups looking to enter the UAE market, organized by New York University Abu Dhabi in partnership with Ripple's...read more
Bankia presents, in the first call of the Spanish sandbox, a digital payments project with Finweg blockchain technology
Bankia, in collaboration with Finweg, has submitted a project to the first call for the controlled test space, known as sandbox, for the digital transformation of the financial system promoted by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, through the...read more
Finweg is now partner of ConsenSys, a leader in the development of blockchain technologies for the enterprise world. This alliance reinforces Finweg's ability to offer secure and scalable solutions and is a recognition of its capabilities in the...read more
‘Bankia Fintech Venture’ acquires 20% of Finweg, specialized in financial solutions on blockchain technology
Madrid, 15/07/2020. Bankia, through ‘Bankia Fintech Venture’, has acquired 20% of the capital of Finweg, a fintech platform that develops new electronic payment methods based on blockchain technology and enables to manage contracts between companies. It is the first...read more
Wladimiro Navarro, co-founder of Finweg, presented the case study "Management of electronic payment documents on blockchain" at the Latin American Meeting of Clearing Houses (ELOCC 2019) held in Chile from October 2 to 5. ELOCC is the international event of reference...read more
If you want a demo or submit a query, fill in the followint form and we will contact you as soon as posible.