Wladimiro Navarro, co-founder of Finweg, presented the case study “Management of electronic payment documents on blockchain” at the Latin American Meeting of Clearing Houses (ELOCC 2019) held in Chile from October 2 to 5. ELOCC is the international event of reference to promote the exchange of knowledge and experience between Clearing Houses in areas of technology, new products and electronic payment services in order to consolidate efficient and secure payment systems in the region. More than thirty representatives (Presidents, General Managers and Operations Directors) have attended the event from 20 countries in Latin America and Spain, as well as from various Central Banks in the region. Throughout its thirteen previous editions, it has become a fundamental reference for the participating Clearing Houses in technical, operational, legal and security issues related to the processes of exchange, compensation and settlement of payment instruments.
- Finweg reinforces its development team with the incorporation of Antonio Sotomayor as Head of Blockchain
- ‘Bankia Fintech Venture’ acquires 20% of Finweg, specialized in financial solutions on blockchain technology
- Case study «Managing payment documents on blockchain» at ELOCC 2019
- Finweg will attend SIBOS London
- Finweg finalist of the BBVA OPEN TALENT competition in Spain